Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position: The life of an engineer at Showpad
- Building new features together with cross functional development team and product owner
- Maintaining and improving existing code base
- Refactor parts of a PHP Rest API to Kotlin
- Big focus on performance
- Continuously improving quality by providing test automation
- Active in guilds to learn, coach, grow as a team
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Experience in PHP
- Experience in the java ecosystem (kotlin) is a plus
- Knowledge of various databases
- An instinct for software architecture and experience in optimising this
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Microservices development
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, …)
- Experience in continuous deployment and integration
- A passionate, maximum impact mentality
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Multiple interest fields and willingness to learn new technologies / grow responsibilities
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who is not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.