Do you want to work in a best in class B2B website team with one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe? Are you keen on working with the latest technologies and growing in a professional environment with a focus on quality, iteration and testing?
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with a front-end focus who has experience building CMS powered websites and experience using React. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a strong and social team focused on building, testing and striving for excellence.
In the Business Website team, which collaborates closely with our Marketing department, you will be creating the “store front” for the Trustpilot product. We are in a rebuild phase, where we balance exploration, creativity, iteration and meeting strategic goals for the organization. You will be working on strategic projects and managing day-to-day requests together with 2 other developers, a UX designer, an optimization specialist and a team manager. We are a key unit in the Trustpilot organization and we value fun, being social and work-life balance!
- Continuously develop and maintain our environments, business solutions and internal systems to be best in class
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
- Develop new frameworks the other development teams can build on
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a full stack developer in a team
- You are a team player and understand the value of collaborative efforts in building great web solutions
- You are motivated to strive for the highest quality standards
- You are curious about all parts of website building and management
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- “20% time” – be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
Essential skills required
- Version control (Github)
- Async programming (promises, async/await)
- React (or Angular or Vue)
- SCSS (Sass or Less)
Nice to have skills
- Working with higher-order components (e.g., recompose)
- State management library (Redux or MobX)
- Any async React middleware (redux-thunk, redux-saga or redux-observable)
- Any testing framework for JS (Jest, Mocha, AVA, etc.)
- Testing React components (e.g., Enzyme)
- Server-side rendering (e.g., Next.js)
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 150,000 e-commerce businesses with TrustScores based on more than 25 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
How To apply
Inviare cv e cover letter direttamente dal sito di Meritocracy.is