- Programming: As a part of our 15 heads development team, you are responsible to develop new features for our product and implement concepts of our product owners.
- Planning: You will support our product owners with your technical expertise during planning processes.
- Improving: You are responsible for code reviews and tests to keep a high standard of code quality and constantly improve our technical environment and architecture to scale with the needs of our business.
- Further development: You help and advise new developer colleagues during their onboarding process and work closely with all other team members to create a solid, consistent and scalable technical fundament.
Our Tech-Stack: React, React Native, Next.js, Redux, TypeScript, Styled Components
- You are an expert when it comes to programming
- You are eager to work in an agile and ever-changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to self-organize your workday
- You have the ability to destill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team
- You know how to test, what to test and you like to take responsibility for reliable code
- High quality awareness, hands-on mentality, team spirit and willingness to learn
You can look forward to::
- Ownership over various areas to define and show off your talents, with space to develop your own ideas
- You will be working in a team with experienced developers that highly value design principles, clean code and try to improve together continuously
- A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy
- It is in our DNA to sometimes take risks, try out new things and learn from success as well as from failure
- Free choice of your own development environment from hardware to software
- Enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
Join Us and Grow with Us!We are looking forward to your application.Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or postal. Your contact person at Getsafe is Ana Hanssen.
How to Apply
Inviare cv e cover letter direttamente dal sito di Meritocracy