Bottega 52 SRL is an innovative software house committed to delivering high quality web and mobile applications to its customers.
We are looking for an outstanding Junior Front-end Engineer with demonstrable expertise in frontend technologies.
You will be responsible for developing amazing dashboards and interfaces for IoT ecosystems!
- As part of her/his everyday job, she/he will be responsible for the development of rich and complex web applications, specifically on the frontend side.
- She/he will regularly propose innovative approaches that challenge our technical status-quo, with the goal of improving the quality and the efficiency of Bottega52’s development teams;
- being a team player is thus a mandatory quality.
- As we periodically organize internal training sessions with leading IT companies and professionals, she/he should also be able to clearly focus on a professional development path and allow Bottega52 to help in the development of such path.
- Master of Science or Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- 1+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience with NodeJS and React;
- Experience in mobile application development with React Native;
- Proficient use of git, exposure to CI/CD pipelines and DevOps methodology;
- Knowledge of software design patterns (e.g., GoF);
- Exposure to asynchronous models of communications, as well as reactive and distributed systems concepts;
- Team-player attitude;
- Highly exposed to Internet meme culture;
- Fluency in Italian and English (both essential);
- Experience with native iOS (Objective C) and Android (Java) development
- Experience with native React Native modules development
What we offer
- Rapid professional growth within a young, fast growing company
- Professional development path
- A lively working environment (come and see!)
- Full-time, permanent contract after a possible trial period
- Salary matching or exceeding market valuation
- Macbook Pro
- Smart Working
- Performance Bonus
- Table football & Table tennis
- Lunch Area
- Ticket Restaurant (€7)
- Free coffee, water, cookies, fresh fruits, etc.
Availability required from the first week of January 2020.
How To Apply
Inviare cv e cover letter direttamente sul sito di Meritocracy.is